O 'Madinat al Zahra' or also مدينة الزهراء this is how you write the Moors, and there is no Christian understands.
thought I had it for a few days and today I've done. My first intention was to leave Córdoba bike and do the ten miles that separate it from the capital, but gave up due to cold (bikes are for the summer) marked Utrera Passing 4 º
But I did walk. Well. I was part of the route because to the intersection of Medina Azahara I took the bus.
Whenever I do a tour of anywhere, I usually do first the roadmap. Train schedules, prices, bus schedules, etc. And this has been the road map today. (28 euros including beer)
I left at 7:12 am by train to Cordoba where I arrived at 10:20 and next line went to the bus stop 0 -1 that would take me to cross the road CO-3314 to the archaeological site.
the road from Palma del Rio is running two miles and 12:00 and was visiting the site after dropping by the museum.
know Zahara Medina and its history is not something you can do on this blog But if the web entering the Junta de Andalucía has our provision. This humble writer only dedicated to hiking. Web
Andalusia.
A virtual view is worth a thousand words :
Wikipedia also has a well defined history of the palace city.
History in Wikipedia
Andalusia.
A virtual view is worth a thousand words :
Wikipedia also has a well defined history of the palace city.
History in Wikipedia
For me it was exciting to walk where 1,111 years ago (in the year 900), he did Abd al-Rahman III. So I spent all my time with my camera immortalizing every corner of the enclosure. Information panels
at the entrance.
at the entrance.
And naturally, I took the shot with the goalkeeper who is a man very fond of the countryside and the hills of Cordoba.
And so ends my visit to the palace city of Huy مدينة الزهراء ! Will I be stuck some of the moro??
On the way down to the Reception Center on the left I found a trail along the canal that leads directly to Cordoba.
Guadalmellato is the Channel, I told the doorman and was built by the civil war prisoners receiving a salary.
And I followed the canal service road until you reach the Green Door Trassierra.
where I took a detour along a path instead of do it for a brand new bike lanes. Those are things to be adventurous!
And I missed. That's where I lost it. I came to a neighborhood where a gypsy girl asked me for money. Young people with 'the amos' passed close to me. Where I was the center of attention. And where a nice girl told me the path to take.
crossed the Ronda de Poniente and came across the street Fuerteventura Island. It was my salvation. Was that was looking for. I paved the road.
Now everything was to follow the planned route and arrive at the station RENFE. Was an hour before the train departs.
still had time to recall a beloved event. On February 28, 1969 an earthquake that was seen throughout Andalusia. My wife and I slept in a hostel that day opposite the old railway station (Today it houses the RTVA).
was my first blunder. She woke up frightened, and I kept sleeping .... It was our honeymoon trip.
After taking these photos I went to wait for the train that would bring me to Port Royal.
been a good day 'culturiporte'
0 comments:
Post a Comment