Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wendy Calio Get The Dirt

Punta del Boqueron

Another castle. Call Fatetar. Loading on the last syllable pronunciation. Located on Hold. Cadiz province. .
Previously I had been Waiting , but had not gone to the castle. Just spent to Las Cabezas de San Juan.
Today I wanted to climb the castle, and although it took more than a month trying to do this route, bad weather and schedules conspired to make me quit. (Or is that today I have not gone).
I prepared my road map, and prepared to make the journey.

I arrived at 9:00 to wait and went to breakfast while waiting to open the Archaeological Museum.

The head responsible Miss Maria del Mar, received me with exquisite care, by calling the charge of the castle for me to attend the visit to it. And so it was. He pointed the way up and I get up that steep street to the cemetery ..... Up to the esplanade of the castle and the chapel.

I met the man who guards the castle and the Hermitage of Santiago who very kindly offered to teach me values \u200b\u200bsuch as the chapel altar more with the image of Christ in the former highly revered in the town and images of the Virgen del Pilar and the town's patron. Also, the relics of San Prudencio rest in this chapel.
After the visit to the shrine the santero I opened the entrance to the castle. I was anxious. Go under the arch that allowed passage to the inhabitants of the fortress was equal to the Romans, Visigoths and Muslims 2000 years ago lived in the castle.

From the parapet of the castle is a magnificent view
Waiting

But the visit to the castle over and then say goodbye to this man undertook the descent along the path prepared for that purpose.
The road was easy to be down and because it just ended in its development.
Once again the people I passed by the Archaeological Museum to say goodbye to the responsible ....
I took the road to Bornos (10 km hoped to make me walk ..)
and started walking toward the unknown because the state did not know what I'd find the road. The rains might have made a dent in the floor .... And though at some point I got through the mud, everything was fine.
route up to near the road block.
Already in the proximity of people could not escape the excitement of approach back to " Esperilla The Cross." "Here was invented Holy Week."
I continued walking toward the bus. I was running out of time.
A few minutes of waiting at the bus stop appeared to take me to Jerez, and thence by rail to Puerto Real.




And here's track wikiloc.




0 comments:

Post a Comment