Montellano is a villa that in 1788 and became independent from Morón de la Casa Ducal de Osuna with these words of Carlos III "I do village themselves and each other ... .
Montellano has a castle. " Cote Castle. And it is said that from the top of the castle can be Moron la Frontera, Arahal, Stops, Carmona, Sevilla, El Coronil, the molars, Utrera, Pancorvo, Puerto Serrano, Zahara de la Sierra, Olvera ... I just saw this:
day had fog but was great for taking photos. It is funny video!
I left as usual on the train the 7:12 it took me to Utrecht and from there by bus to Montellano.
At 10:00 I was walking down the streets of the village (the village), towards the castle.
About 5 miles after 10:51 am and had the first sight of the castle.
And then the information about the building.
And shortly after this place, last January 11, I endured a downpour that forced me to go home and desist trip. Such was not even put comments at the entrance. Only text to photos. Today, I could feel happy for the day so clear that we had.
I went up the road from the quarry at Santa Isabel to reach the front of the castle.
I went up the road from the quarry at Santa Isabel to reach the front of the castle.
I started the climb .... The road is very clear to follow. Stones placed by way of stairs seemed the way that many years ago used to inhabit the site. I can not Saer if the ladder is restored or is original.
And finally I entered the room castelar.
But the most impressive was when I went outside. From the rooftop you could see a shocking picture to see one so dwarfed by the beauty and charm of the countryside. They were among the moments is absolutely magical adventure. "M and like to be Shining Path"
had to back down and leave the castle .... Following a trail made by asparagus, I got into the greenery of the mountain and I got stuck in the brambles, I left an arm full of scratches.
Since here it was all downhill for three miles to get back to Montellano. The first thing I did was freshen up in a bar and chat with the owner. It was an hour to take bus. And that was where I enccontré is today. A man who said he believed that he was 75 , who had come to see the gravestone of his wife who believed that he died earlier this year. Looking for a woman who cheer. What did the military in Cadiz Costa Artillery ..... I do not know that another endless things incoherentes que tenía en la cabeza.....
Nos hicimos unas fotos.
A las 16:01 tomé el tren despues de correr porque se me escapaba...... A las 18:00 llegué a casa
Me siento feliz de haber visitado este monumento aunque haya sido a las segunda.
Y aquí pueden ver la ruta.
El "Castillo del Hierro" está en Pruna, really ?????
El "Castillo del Hierro" está en Pruna, really ?????
0 comments:
Post a Comment