San Roque in Cadiz province, was where the Gibraltarians took refuge when they were expelled by the British in 1700, in carrying out the agreements of the Treaty of Utrecht.
Let's leave things as they are that age and you have good speed and not the heart. Says
And since this was one of five municipalities Cadiz did not know, I got up this morning to meet him. I must say that of the 44 municipalities of the province of Cadiz, and I only have four to know.
And as always: Cercanias to San Fernando and bus to Algeciras. They waited another half hour to take me to San Roque. He appeared, and took me.
And the first thing I saw off the bus at the Alameda Alfonso XI was this huge monument.
alamenda continued by the direction of the Office of Tourism to collect more information, and I met Juan Luis Galiardo Theatre and San Felipe Street, where the actor was born.
Junto a la fachada lateral de la iglesia está la Plaza de Armas, donde se encuentra el Ayuntamiento y la Oficina de Turismo.
Despues de recabar información me fuí al Mirador Poeta Domingo de Mena, desde donde divisé el Peñón y la refinería.
Y de aquí a ver la Plaza de Toros y la Nueva Ermita de San Roque.
Buscando la primera fuente llamada Fuentecilla de los Soldiers told me that what is left of that is just the name of a street. The source is gone. So I headed to where I thought I was the Fountain of Health. Thing that had few people knew until I met a man who told me in great detail.
And this is the source or what's left of it .....
From here I went to one of the springs, "El Chorro" not far from here.
From here began the road to Pinar del Rey is three miles from town. He sought the Fountain of the jewelry that is in that pine.
And it was there that I met two fellow travelers and we did way back together (I just, I had lost )....
And the three of us walked it seemed had been a Roman road to reach the most important source of San Roque. The Source of Mary Spain.
From this moment, and once he had visited the springs my goal was to reach the bus station to get to Algeciras. These two companions
guided me through the village making me a tour of everything that had not previously seen. To give me time to meet a colorful character of San Roque. And I walk from the bus Tarifa I did the last photo.
has not been a very tiring journey, but very instructive.
Continuing along Calle San Felipe, you will reach the Plaza de la Iglesia, who was closed as all the churches.
Junto a la fachada lateral de la iglesia está la Plaza de Armas, donde se encuentra el Ayuntamiento y la Oficina de Turismo.
Despues de recabar información me fuí al Mirador Poeta Domingo de Mena, desde donde divisé el Peñón y la refinería.
Y de aquí a ver la Plaza de Toros y la Nueva Ermita de San Roque.
Buscando la primera fuente llamada Fuentecilla de los Soldiers told me that what is left of that is just the name of a street. The source is gone. So I headed to where I thought I was the Fountain of Health. Thing that had few people knew until I met a man who told me in great detail.
And this is the source or what's left of it .....
From here I went to one of the springs, "El Chorro" not far from here.
From here began the road to Pinar del Rey is three miles from town. He sought the Fountain of the jewelry that is in that pine.
And it was there that I met two fellow travelers and we did way back together (I just, I had lost )....
And the three of us walked it seemed had been a Roman road to reach the most important source of San Roque. The Source of Mary Spain.
From this moment, and once he had visited the springs my goal was to reach the bus station to get to Algeciras. These two companions
guided me through the village making me a tour of everything that had not previously seen. To give me time to meet a colorful character of San Roque. And I walk from the bus Tarifa I did the last photo.
has not been a very tiring journey, but very instructive.
0 comments:
Post a Comment