Al Hakim (The Wise), was a Muslim who built a tower near the castle of Olvera for his defense. This tower ended up being a village called Torre Alháquime today, municipality in the province of Cadiz, about 900 people.
has two springs and the remains of a Moorish fortress ... And I do not want to see spring, I went to see the Moorish fortress ...... and springs too.
already know: 6:31 am, close to Jerez.
bus to and from Jerez through Olvera Villamartin. In Villamartin refueled the bus while I ate breakfast and chatted with the friendly and conversational lady who tends bar. Which
at 9:20 am: start walking the streets path of Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Forsaken. (Before I went through the laundry room of Pino.)
Sanctuary is close .....
has a solemnity that does elevate the soul to heaven or sharpen sense that comes to the same thing. Exit
sanctuary is across the border from the divine to the human, or from the unreal to the real.
A lady in that place told me to go to Tower Alháquime better road was a trail that connects from the sanctuary. I did case and got a mile more. No matter. Alháqume Tower view from the road worthwhile.
On reaching the house first asked about the source of the Well, and of course a gentleman kindly showed me the way ....
And the people left behind .... perched on a small mound.
The trail was a steep slope up which made me relax and rest on one occasion. Clothes on and water running out .....
And I finally got to the Source of the bag
I filled the bottle with fresh water and began the return journey to visit the town.
Village streets are steep .....
board a Torrens Puerto Real
Fresh water was cojido de la Fuente of the bag I had finished with the steep streets. I was forced to enter a bar to ask for something refreshing!!
was almost two o'clock. I went slowly to the marquee of the bus stop to wait to bring me ....
From there to Cadiz Cádiz Puerto Real
It was another good day of hiking and culturiporte.
The weather is improving and I hope to do more routes .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment