Tuesday, April 5, 2011

White Spot On Gums Painful

Alháquime Torre de Paterna. Granada

In a previous post (Chiclana Springs ) I made reference to the sources of Paterna. And today I visited the four you have.
The four who have have seen them on the website of the Junta de Andalucia "Know Your Sources " where we read that Paterson has four springs. The Cañuelo, Fuente Santa, little fountain and curtain.
There are many flaws in this guide and that is why I keep following the spring of this web ..
Anyway, and as planned, today I set out to visit the springs of Paterna de Rivera.
With the bike in the car, (tight), and hiking tools left at 7:20 bound for Puerto Real Paterna de Rivera.
was strong east wind and the sky threatened rain. Yesterday we had a splendid spring day ...... They began to twist things. From 8:05 am I arrived I had to withdraw Paterna bicycle, but not hiking. And I started to see the little fountain, the first milestone of the journey.
dawn when I reached the vicinity of the first source (the little fountain).

peri should be a source because it is so close to town. Along the street The little fountain.




I followed a trail up to the Cortegana Road, and there in the intersection I was heading to the left .... To going to El Cañuelo 6 km from the village.

I came to the area and asked for the site. A very kind gentleman told me where to find the source and the remains of a semi-underground vault. It seems that previously made other use of this spring.
Once located and photographed gave me around and I started to look for the following: the curtain.
is out of town. Perhaps also because of the proximity peri and I had to travel a road Km .....

From here I went to the car that was at the other end of town. Beside the monument there to Working Women. It was 16 km routes.
My intention as I said earlier was that of riding the bike and ride to the Source of The Clip (O Holy Source) at 17 km, but the weather was very bad and very strong lift ..... No I ventured and went by car.
I went by car to Puerto de la Parada. For friends ... Same as Port Arpad Peña Peñarpá .... There is trust. Carretera de Alcalá.
Before arriving I saw a fall of a group of cyclists pedaling through the area ....





port to a small bar. Come in. And there I met two buddies with whom I drank two beers .... They gave me all sorts of information about the source of the clip. (Do not know as Santa as Source Names Web Andalusia)
I said its water is reputed to cure diseases such as kidney stones, which are a lot of people take water for the sick, who have many pictures of saints thanking cures (Ex-votos?). And I kept the car up there. After leaving the bar had rained a little.

arriving near the fountain near the Dehesa The Springs and I walked down the path leading to it.















Hence, after filling out a bottle of this miraculous water, turned the car and then to Paterson and Port Royal Road.
I got home at 14:30 ...... Time to eat.
If someone wants the water to ask me I do not like to drink water not potable. I have visited

sources .... Paterna To see that it occurs to me now.

Here the track

0 comments:

Post a Comment