Monday, May 9, 2011

Kmbd Bus Station Chennai

The Dove

The Charcón, Bagpipes, Dolmen, Cat Fountain old ...... And there my age who spend their days sitting on the couch and flipping channels ... .. (But not as much as I tired.)
the fourth attempt I succeeded. I went to The Gastor (Balcony of the White Villages), and have seen things that way. I had a very good.
In the present day I went to the port and from there take the bus would leave me Comes Crossing The Gastor at 11:45. It was a route very morning, but buses have their schedules.



This is crossing the road from Ronda. That must be taken into account. There are other crosses but not the road to Ronda. Here is a signaling route that I was to follow.

is, that I had 3.7 for the Gastor and the dam was a 2 km took the paved road to the left and I walked 1 km to the next signaling.




Views can establish that they were wonderful ..... until the trail was adorned by colorful spring decorations ..... So the flowers .....




I could see along the trail lavender, white daisies, yellow daisies, wild oats, Scotch thistle, aramagos and a host of other herbs. (Sorry Paco and Jose Manuel, but I know of botany )...... The very steep trail. To the extent that I had to stop to drink water at every step he took .... And behind the views of Zahara, Sierra de la Silla, Castle Aznalmara ... It was the pleasure I forget the pain.
Has The Gastor at its entrance a path that invites you to walk through it.





And a viewpoint "The PEÑONCILLO" Y Cat Fountain





And little farther is the way to the Dolmen of Charcón.
And the way uphill, uphill. Steep, very steep. And near the dolmen is a path marked by stones at both sides, but the vegetation was such that almost hid. I did not see. I found out there looking from side to side.






After seeing what was about to retrace his steps and go down to town. Was amazed to see how the rise of a hill so steep. It takes work to lower it.
The first thing you encounter upon arrival at this village is an illustrious monumento.homenaje gastoreño: Isidro the Caller.





And from there to the town square where you will find the church and town hall.

Monument "Gaita gastoreña"

And lately I am much given to springs and fountains, and I asked a source said two pipes that has no name .
And it was this gentleman who informed me.

I went around town and take some photos of their places.





walked to the edge of town, but since arriving I went straight to the dolmen, I did not know if this was the path they should take to reach the junction carretra of Ronda, and was not. This road leads to Algodonales. 10 km, and here was no more ..... I missed the bus. And to walk.
At 4 miles the heat was sweltering and almost no water left me that I picked up on Cat Power. He gave me the lazy and decided to hitchhike to someone take me. And I was fortunate to find Gabriel Olvera with his van just drove me to the bus stop in Algodonales. I took seven km from fatigue. Thanks Gabriel!

After that, you can imagine ... Bus to Jerez and then I brought the train to Port Royal .... I arrived at 19:00. It was a beautiful day.

Here the route wikiloc
And tomorrow I'm going to ride with my friend Paco. and Thursday at the Patios de Córdoba. Let's see if I can go one day at Palomar Zurita is not far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment