Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What Pain Medicaation For Hernia

Greduela Arcos de la Frontera.

is the third time I failed in my attempt to know the Gastor, some of their sources, some of their dolmens and some of its beautiful streets.
In a few weeks The Gastor celebrated with fervor and pageantry around the feast of Corpus Christi Streets and squares adorning floral carpets and putting the passage of the Most High.
In The Gastor is celebrated Rising Oil Rally
The Gastor is one of the few towns in the province do not know (I was long ago).
The Gastor is my next target.
Several weeks ago I tried to do the route, but the rain prevented me from leaving home. Shortly after I tried again, and being in the station I came back because it looked rainy. Today I tried a third time, and when the bus traveling on Arcos de la Frontera, broke down and had to wait for a replacement from the mechanic from Cadiz and Jerez ... do cross, Lord, what a cross!!
Arcos
But being in the best I could do was say goodbye to the bus and take a tour of this wonderful city. So I did.
I came to visit the Guadalete SCI (Site of Community Guadalete). And to most reviews I have two tickets instead of dealing with that. LIC Guadalete and Arcos de la Frontera. So I know what was the thing.
I left behind the bus failed and went to La Presa de Arcos he was relieved by one of the lips that he was sending water Bornos.
This made me suspect that the river would be grown in dicurrir through the maze of place, and it was.
Going into town Cabezos the street, I learned that the dam of San Anton Mill was passed in the street level of the water. It was impossible to cross safely, and one with age not to provoke. So I went ahead and past the Parque Juan Candil, came to the Puerta Carmona street where the entrance to the trail. continued on.

along this street came to Peña Vieja which is a great viewpoint to the east from where you can see the dam, the Molino de San Antón, the new bridge crossing the river, the La Angorrilla, and even the Sierra de Grazalema


The streets that ended in the gazebo have retained their structure and air-Muslim. Awesome
Half Dome this niche with shell for an image of the Immaculate and surrounded by tiles of the eighteenth century.

The road continued with its narrow streets until they arrived at the Salesian College in the Plaza de Maria Auxiliadora, home Ntra.Sra of Charity, the square of the brothers Joseph and Jesus de las Cuevas, and finally reached the Iron Bridge.

little later and following the course of the river, I ran into the weir and Carob Mill.
Following the path I got to meet the road had to cross it and continue to the Molino de San Felix.
was nice to see as the tents trying to raise the dam trying to reach the upper river.
And soon as I walked to the gravel pit, I saw a man was walking on water. Rather on the weir with the help of a stick not to slip and fall.
walked together for a while until they split on the climb to the people .... He continued down the road.

climbed the steep hill to the streets of the city and went straight to the bus station.

Botanic Park

The bus took me to Jerez and then to Port Royal brought me RENFE nearby.
Today has also been a good day of hiking!

Here route
And here you can see the wikiloc .



0 comments:

Post a Comment