few days ago I entered the blog of my friends Jose and Agustin, Around Jerez, and I was reading an entry on the Greduela El Palomar, and naturally I called pigeon attention has Jerez in its countryside. I only knew of the Scrub of Barbate.
And you have to waste time risking his life, I started to ride to the said place.
was early, 7:01 am, when the neighborhood went to Jerez and I was there to embark on my bike. And landed at 7:22 am Jerez. It was cold, but I launched Avenue Medina Sidonia and Montealegre Alto .... I came to the monastery. It was early. It was cold.
All matters relating to the history, location and others in this loft you can see on the blog of Joseph and Augustine. I will limit myself to put the pictures I took of the place and little else.
The truth is that it is still somewhat surreal to see a cyclist with helmet, goggles, jerseys and shorts in a nineteenth-century dovecote, but things I almost always do so .... riding a bike or public transport.
I thanked the Lord that enabled me and showed me the way (I find friendly people everywhere), and 9:10 am passed by the bridge Guadalete river. I still had 36 kilometers of the 46.600 which consisted route. At 11:00 I had to be home for household duties.
The rest of the way you know, pedaling, pedaling as fast as possible on highways and roads to the port city. From there I went to the Park Algaida and at 11:00 I got home.
I must admit I was very tired. (Must be years, or the stupid things I do).
not upload location data, nor Wikiloc nor Pedometer ....... but were 46.600 miles.
has been a good week of cycling.
0 comments:
Post a Comment