Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Are Wheat Puffs Healthy



In the previous post, where I made a reference to the sources of the Port, gave me the idea of \u200b\u200bgoing to search and verify its existence. But it was not something to take the train or take bus. It was a matter of pedaling. 61 Km cycling. And today I got down to work. (Legs to work.)



At an early hour with my bike I went to the promenade of Puerto Real, where I started the route.









which continues to the Pinar de Algaida. And I stepped up to the wooden bridge. And then The Toruños until the end. Bicycle lane of the N IV-a. And I went, I went to the Cañada del Verdugo. I came to New Madrugador
and went to the CA-201








I was about to the Well of Mercy. The area is now a recreational park and the well is covered with what must be the pump house. Anyway, it's all abandoned and in ruins.

















wore
20 km and it was 9:10. The next objective was the Laguna Salada. It was known to have spent more than once there, and knew it would be impossible to approach her at the road impassable.


















I took out the corresponding picture and went in search of Spring ...... I was walking down the street in Rome and Valencia Ave. There I met a breakdown of the water supply network and the Manager with APEMSA operator (the company supplying water to the Port). I took and asked for the Fountain of the Galeras, and they said that this source has a bike-pump that recirculates water from a reservoir of approximately 1 cubic meter. And once water to the river would stop.

The photo may seem a supplier is no spring.
My journey continued and came to the Urbanización El Manantial and began searching the streets. I had to ask a couple of times.

I found a cane and I knew that there was the site where the third objective of this trip.









The reeds are usually crcer sites where there is plenty of water and humidity. There were some Correntias down the street and heard the sound of running water. But everything I parceía bit and looked more information. And I had a stroke of luck. I entered into conversation with a young man working there and who had always lived in that place. Knew the source and water pipes that were in the area. Today we are going to stop the sewer. He talked about that once came the ships of Cadiz to collect water from this place. Nearby remains of a pier and some old buildings. He told me where he had fossils of ancient whales and that the tourists had finished with lots of shark teeth that were on the beach. He told me he has a tusk of "Megalodon" and found him stuck in a rib of a whale.











I was going in that area. It was 11:00 and with 40 km The thing went well! I followed
bike lanes Street until Valdés and Avenida de la Bajamar to reach the source of the royal fleet.
Before I went to the new ride,

This fountain was built to supply Felipe V their galleys while he was resident in the Port.
And here the GPS track.



I think, I think there are two springs in Chiclana .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment