Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ring Love In Heaven K-drama



That also has a castle and a so-called Alcalá. And Guadaíra because it is bathed by the river Guadaíra. This river provided power for many mills that spun its wheels to grind wheat and make bread. Also you can call Alcala of the Bakers for the great number of teachers was in their workshops. Alcalá was the bakery of Seville.
also has a main route of the Via Verde Alcores running from this city to Carmona with a length of 28 km there circulated by the "train of the bakers."
And today I wanted to visit another castle I went to take the 7:16 am train to take me to Dos Hermanas.

was 8:30 and started walking toward my destination.









And my destiny was in principle reach the Tomillar Hospital is three km from Dos Hermanas. It was the most diofícil of the route because the road was. But with a bit of skill and jumping to the side could do the first three kilometers.









Y siguiendo el camino de una cantera llegué hasta la urbanización "El Eucaliptal", en donde me colé por un agujero en el alambrado. Las calles de esta urbanización evocan paz.










Aproveché que entraba un coche para poder salir de aquél sitio sin tener que saltar la valla.










Y me fuí a otra urbanización cercana donde estuve hablando con el vigilante.









  Me comentó que al tener retirado el permiso de conducir, él se iba a Alcalá andando por el firme de arena que estaban poniendo para la ampliación de la carretera.
  Aprovecho para decir que esa carretera es la mas transitada que yo he visto nunca. Coches y camiones en ambos sentidos y con un arcén de 50 cm. No es fácil caminar por ella sin correr grave risk. Takes to cross five minutes.
As I came prepared to make our way through the field, to make sure asked a man in the area if this was possible. I said I had to take a long detour that had some orange there. We finally convinced me that the best way was the work of the new road.
So I walked and walked until you are near Alcalá. The diversion of the developments I had been walking two miles more.

Alcalá Already the first thing you see is the box. Natural thing considering that is on a hill. And at the entrance to the old railway bridge railway "The Train of the Bakers' today a Via Verde. And in the background the tower of the church of Santiago el Mayor.


The city tour by the City Council passed a patio decorated with paintings of the eighteenth century.








............
Virgen del Águila San Sebastian Church.









Judge Perez Diaz Street .......... Office of Tourism.









And with the data received from the sympathetic reporting of this office, I went to find the Parque de San Francisco (I had a long time) and a mill.


















Since there through the school library and Post "Editor Jose Manuel Lara." I think it is disrespectful to this "seller books, "as he called Antonio Burgos. Must be " Marqués del Pedroso de Lara ". From there, as I said, I went directly up the hill from San Fernando to the castle that was what he was looking.


Ermita de la Virgen del Águila.




































From the top of the castle I could see the most impressive of the trip ... It was a pity not to have had another angle to take better pictures, anyway what I present the purest style of Gaudí, is the "Dragon Bridge". You can see larger photo.


Some architects should take note of beauty and functionality of this bridge.

Well, this ended the turisteo and culturiporte. I went to the castle and went to the bus stop. We agree on the destination. I had to wait. Renfe was responsible for bringing me from San Bernardo to my people ... It was 18:00. It was good

And here the route.

And here the track.

0 comments:

Post a Comment