Friday, March 18, 2011

What Kind Of Hairstyle Goes With Scheme

Springs Chiclana. Harbor Springs

That said here you only have two: Lake Jeli and wellspring of Fuente Amarga. That's what I've read .... but not so long ago had some more. Perhaps now also has some more.

At 7:30 I left with my bike in search of the two springs that describes the Junta de AndalucĂ­a. The first obstacle was her entrance to the new path alongside the railway-San Fernando Puerto Real. They have started a work there and have enclosed the entry. You can not enter.
I had to get into road, cross the bridge, the rotunda, under another bridge and to the Hospital Puerto Real. I'm still on the road auxiliary to the neighborhood "The Queen's urinal." There I made the first picture.

path I followed across the road in the direction of the Marquis of Cadiz wash. The project was to take this wash and reach Jeli Lagoon, first spring.
was not so, the creek had been grown, the Zurraque that normally carries a trickle due to the recent rains could not get through. Began to fill with mud ...

I had to turn around, and this was postponed for six miles I took the road of the Marquis and the direction of Chiclana I took a path that would lead me to the magic point "Miralamar."
on this road I got the pleasant surprise of the day. JosemanuelAV oncoming looking the way I had left. Paco had stayed with Vera to go to the lagoon. We chatted for a while.
were punctured and it made me be late but still. Vicente was cited in that magic spot, but he had to come to assist in puncture.

And from there we put the two in search of the happy spring or lake ...
Also there was a lot of mud and the bikes were put to wield ... continue along the "String Dealers of "We the entrance to endorheic of Chiclana.
Chiclana went into the area called" The Fontanal. "surely is named in name to the source.
Vincent told me that there is also the district of Pilar, whose name is drawn from a source with a battery that was in place until they built the flats.
; crossed Chiclana in search of another spring, the Fuente Amarga.
knew what we would find there: The hotel Fuentemar, built on this spring that medicinal water being very suitable for skin diseases and other diseases, has become a resort, " The Spa of Fuente Amarga ".
But we are very good skin and other diseases, we took some pictures and we end the journey of "springs Chiclana"

, but had to return. Chiclana crossed again and we went to the Marquis Road.
Here we said goodbye. Monument in the urinal.
........... Kilometers ; ; And the bike.
After a long ride (64.49 miles) I got home. A little rest and lunch!! The afternoon siesta.

has been a particularly good day for the company of Vicente .


And here the track ...


I heard
Paterna de Rivera in four springs .... it true?

0 comments:

Post a Comment