Saturday, March 19, 2011

O.f. Mossberg & Sons 195k A

Luna Grande

has been on days 19 and 20 March when the moon has been closer to land. At least I have told the media. This has brought the result that the tides have been greater. O is that the tide has filled a lot and at low tide has drained a lot too. These ups and downs are measured by a coefficient that this time has reached 117. That means a very high ratio.

And as the tides were very high and very low, the association Druten occurred to him that we could have a day of hiking to the Castillo de Sancti Petri. So we did.
At 7:15 am we were on the wing Camposoto beach waiting to start the expedition.

Thus was the dawn ....
And so was the beach ... Like a carnival.
The castle in the distance ..

At first there were those who took off his shoes ..

And in the end it just bare ...

The group swelled as time went on. And the beach became a swarm of onlookers who wanted to see the castle more closely.


And after that, way back (3.5 km) to cars. At San Fernando we were eating breakfast (or beer or it was already 11:30), and from there I went to my house that I was not good. The group marched to Trafalgar llenante to contemplate.
after I take a break and eating, I went to the pier of Puerto Real to see the high tide.

And so was Airbus and spring

And the expectation is free, and attend any event so is the spring of Puerto Real was full of curious to see this event.





And until there who took the opportunity to make their claims. Something that surprised me initially, and then I
understand



militant group were two Greens who demanded the right to the coast of Puerto Real is clean of algae and debris.





And so ended this day great big moon and tides .... It was good. In the afternoon I began a nap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment