Friday, March 11, 2011

Saunas In Baton Rouge

Guadaíra Alcalá de Morón

Morón, Marín, Luis Marín Luin ..... Moron!! And between Moron and Valencia there are thousands of coconut trees grown for copra get, I told my friend Luis. Valencia is the Fort of San Felipe and the Campo Carabobo with huge statues of the Venezuelan heroes ....... That goes for you, friend Luis!
This morning at dawn in a light rain I went to the train station to catch the 7:16 am train. On the platform I met my friend John who went on vacation to Ibiza (10 days with IMSERSO). (Old they do not stop).
I went to San Bernardo and then to the bus station Prado de San Sebastian (all in Sevilla). And at 9:30 we start the journey to ...... Another Moron Moron. This is Morón de la Frontera. (Province of Seville).
I wanted to complete the Ruta de los Castillos, and today I did:

The routes are:
Aguzaderas Castillo of El Coronil, on 3 January. Castle
Cote of Motellano, February 9
Iron Castle in Pruna, Feb. 24 Medieval Castle
in Olvera, February 24
Moorish Castle in Moron de la Frontera, on March 11 (is it)

So as I said I went to Moron visit the castle and town. The bus arrived shortly before 11:00 and I went to the Plaza de Santa Angela de la Cruz.


From here, and as I knew the ground thanks to Google Street View, I went down the street looking Utrera the Convent of Santa Clara, (they sell candy, but I did not buy)
Later
and passing to the Gardens of the Carrera, I went to the Tourist Office. (It was all controlled)

In tourism, the girl who attends, gave me all kinds of information, but with the sympathy that I did, I forgot what I was saying. He knows every part of the city and its tourist arrivals. And give me give me information brochures of the interesting things I was looking for.
told me to climb the castle I went to the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, and that next to the post was a staircase going up to the castle ..... He gave me 120 steps! ! And I still had a road up to the site ....

and ascended, and this was the first thing I saw. Qe believe are the remains of the Torre del Homenaje.

And shed light towers and mobile telephony, and high tree. Rather high antenna disguised as a tree (I liked the idea.) And also I saw a geodesic. I had not seen one. Is the MORON - 102127 - HMTN: 1021
And then a good time among these ruins under the streets Fuensanta and go to visit the Shrine of Nuestro Padre Jesus de la Cañada. (Not improvised at all)

Around two visitors walked my steps to the Church of San Miguel Archangel. Majestic work of art with the rank of cathedral.
I went by the Church of the Old Hospital of San Juan de Dios, and went to Paseo del Gallo and read the story of the famous gallo de Morón that lost feathers and clucking.
I also spent by the Municipal Library and the Casa de la Cultura.
After this, little remained to be seen me ...... I went through the City, and went to the bus station.
The rain began to bother and I decided to go to Sevilla. There continue my photo shoot the facade of the building of the Ministry of the Presidency of the Junta de Andalucía.

The thing did not work. In Seville it rained a lot more and the best I could do was to find accommodation in any mode of transport for the people come to me. This time I opted for the bus that took me to Cadiz and from there returned to Puerto Real.
not worth putting a track or a path because everything has been urban tourism .......
I think in the Puerto de Santa Maria there are three springs ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment